Here’s how we use the data: - normal operation of our products and services including domain registration and creating accounts - detection of fraud, abuse and intrusion, or the investigation of complaints about fraud or illegal activity - improving our products and services, including analysis of user behaviors in order to improve functionality or for marketing analysis - collection of aggregate data and statistics about use of our products and services - verifying your identity - communicating with you
We utilize trusted third parties and contractors to provide our products and services and we may share your personal data with them, for instance:
- payment processors such as PayPal or Stripe
- fraud, abuse, and intrusion prevention services
- companies that serve advertisements
- companies that we contract to contact you on our behalf, such as Mailchimp or Google Suite. These communications may occur via email, text message, telephone, fax, chat rooms, social media, one-on-one chats, or the postal service. These may be initiated manually or in an automated fashion.
- customer relationship management services
- surveys and contest services
If you connect to us from outside the country in which our servers, a partner’s servers, or a member of our staff are currently located, your data will pass across international borders.
We will reveal your personal information to law enforcement, governmental authorities and private parties as required by the law. We may additionally disclose your personal data to comply with a legal process or claims process, to protect an individual’s safety, or to comply with requests from 3rd parties with legitimate interests. So long as we’re not legally or procedurally barred from doing so, we’ll try to inform you when we have revealed your personal data in one of the above scenarios.
If you believe that you or a 3rd party you legally represent has a legitimate interest and right to access personal data currently being redacted by Porkbun AND that this right overrides the interests and fundamental rights of the data subject, please contact [email protected] Requests for access to non-public WHOIS information will be answered within 30 days.
Based on your account activity, we may market to you. We do utilize automated decision-making processes in order to decide how to market to you.